Mermaid

Marilyn here with my Friday post.  I hope you are well and looking forward to the weekend like I am.
For today's I used a Leanne Ellis digital image called Mermaid and she is in the Funky Kits shop here.
I coloured with Copics and used my Silhouette cutter to go around the scrollwork on the image.  The sentiment is made on the computer with a little doodle around the edges.
http://www.funkykits.co.uk/catalog/
Drop back often because every day one of the gals on the DT features a  new project.  Also, don't forget to enter the Anything Goes challenge at the Sugar Bowl (remember to use a Funky Kits image) and there's always always plenty of inspiration and chatting on the Sugar Nellie Facebook Fan Page.
More detail can be found on my blog here.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

No comments: