Make A Wish

Hello Sugar Fans! 
 
It's Janine here with my usual Wednesday post.

For my card this week I've used the ever so cute digital stamp called 'Make A Wish' available from Funkykits.

I think she's beautiful; just so elegant sitting there with her magic wand. 
 

 
I used a 6" x 6" scallop card blank and matted it with deep blue card.  I printed my image directly onto some lemon card and die cut it into a circle, to add a little dimension I stencilled stars on it with glittery texture paste.

I printed the image again onto my colouring cardstock and coloured it with Copic Markers, then fussy cut it out. The cut out image was then added on top of the lemon circle using foam tape and attached to my card base.

To finish off I added glitter to her wand and wings, and added a few die cut buttons with a gem.

For full details of everything I've used and did, please check out my blog here.
 
Thank you for dropping by, and don't forget to call by tomorrow to see more fabulous inspiration from our fab Design Team and why not join our facebook group.

big Hugs
 
x Janine x

No comments: