Full of Grace...


Hi Peeps...

Christine here... and it's a sad day for me as this is my last post for Sugar Nellie!!  I have decided to step down, as I think now is the right time for me to move on to other things... but as I've loved Sugar Nellie from the word go when I started card-making....... I am finding it difficult!!  Ah well......  I have a box of tissues here ready..



I decided to go out with a bang with one of the wonderful All Dressed Up images available from the store in digi form - so perfect to resize to exactly what you need!  This image is called 'FULL OF GRACE' and is available HERE.  Of course, I had to do my usual fussy cutting..... (I'm addicted!)..  but it does make a difference, doesn't it?

Ok... that's it - sniff!  Thanks for having me as part of the DT Karen, I have made such lovely friends through this team - but I'll still be in touch with them all through blogland... and you won't see the back of me... I'll still be following and waiting for more lovely fairies.....

Happy Crafting All..
Big hugs
Christine xxx  








1 comment:

Fiona said...

gorgeous card Christine, you will be missed on the team.

Fi
x