Return to Fairy Glen

Happy Sunday! It’s Jeanette and I am here to share a new, sweet creation with you!
This digital image is from the Return to Fairy Glen Release and is called:



I printed the image out on Neenah Solar Crest cardstock and colored it with Copic markers. The background was created using prismacolor pencils and OMS. I added the white dots using a white Sharpie poster paint pen.



You can find this image and over adorable images from the same range at Funky kits. Just click the logo below:


Be sure to check out the Sugar Bowl challenge with a fun theme of Anything Goes challenge and we would love to see you over at our Sugar Nellie Facebook page!

Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful rest of the weekend!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

3 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Oh, this is just so so sweet. Love the colors. Sure made me smile.

Amandah said...

Oh wow!
I love this card. When you said you used Prisma colours to do the background, what method: Normal hand colouring & blending or air brush/spraying?
The colours are all so pretty.

Jeanette said...

Thanks Amandah. I blended the prismacolors with OMS.