Elf Made Magic

Hi Peeps...

Christine here today...  and I'm here to share my card using

(available as a digi image from Funky Kits)


It seems like the DT have all been in need of a little fairy love this week..  as without consulting each other, we've mostly come up with fairy images on our cards!


I coloured the little elf with my Copics and actually cut an extra set of wings and star so I could give it a little 3D effect..  then I used a DieNamics Circle Stax die, added lots of glitter..  and some white gel pen spots on the shading.


The paper I've used is called Love - Joy - Peace and is from Lawn Fawn - I love the delicate shade of greeny aqua.  The sentiment is a LOTV handwritten one.  I used some contrasting seam binding for the bow.

I'd love you to pop over to my blog HERE if you'd like to see more details of my card... 

Now... some EXCITING NEWS!!  Today we have a BRAND NEW ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE for you over at The Sugar Bowl!  We have a whole new look........  and we have some WONDERFUL new DT members..  you really need to get yourself over there and take a peek!   Click HERE if you want to join in the fun and take a peek!

Thank you for stopping by - hope you have a lovely day..

Christine xx


3 comments:

Fanny DG said...

Magnifique carte!!! L'image de la fée est tout simplement BELLE!!

Dotty Jo said...

Stunning! Jo x

Amandah said...

This is Such a cute card, it made me feel all seasonal already.