A little tease



We are working with a new supplier to bring you these delightful images with text in English!
I know you are going to be supper excited to see the full range.

You are going to be even more happy about the price of these silicon stamps.

There are more! Because of the price we will be selling these first as a bundle.  

The DT will recieve their stamps around about the same time as you! 
I am going to be on pins and needles waiting for you to show me what you created.

This is our new product for June and I have waited so long to see them arrive in Scotland. I have known for many months and had to keep them to myself, not easy you know.

13 comments:

Janette van Otterlo said...

I want them, I want them, I want them all!!!! :-)
Grtz Janette

Sue said...

Awwwww I LOVE these!!
Sue xx

Nannieflash said...

Oh Karen they are gorgeous and no doubt very popular.xxx

Christine L said...

Oooh these look interesting!! hehe

Hugs
Christine x

marion said...

Owww they are so cute, love them especially the bottom one with the cute cat :), hugs, Marion

Martina said...

OMG...how cute!! Love both!!!
Martina

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Can't wait Karen, they're so cute and pretty. Hugs Janine x

Anne- Elisabeth said...

I love and i want them all

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Woohoo! Love Marina's illustrations. Beyond gorgeous. So excited you're getting more. Will be lining up :) Hugs, Wends x

Unknown said...

OMG Karen, I NEED them, I WANT them, well done for sourcing these, cannot wait...hugs xxx

Sheila said...

Want them NOW!

Cards By MI said...

Love them! Super cute images!
Love n hugs
Marie

Amandah said...

I'm really liking the look of these.