SOS - Flash

Good morning sugar addict, I hope your week has gone well and Sunday is a day for crafting.

I thought I would treat you to something sweet this morning, I am sure you were all busy in the kitchen for pancake day this past week! I love me some pancakes, bacon and maple syrup, yummy yummy in my tummy as pooh would say!

So here is a sweet little kitchen fairy from Diane Duda for Sugar Nellie, a great quick to colour digital stamp for your own use. Please do you disrespect my gift to you by sharing or loading anywhere other than on to your home computer. 

Why not join in one of our challenges with this new image, I would love to see what you can do with it.
With so many folks busy in the kitchen making cakes, I blame the "great British bake off", I am sure you can create something yummy in the craft room too.


Have a peaceful day and happy colouring. 
Karen

3 comments:

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Such a cutie - thanks for the freebie Karen!
Helen x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh WOW this is brilliant, Thank You so much for sharing, Hazelxox

Sue said...

Thank you for the fabulous freebie Karen. I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Sue xx