Sugar Nellie's Melissa . . .

Hey there, m'darlins!! Pat Frank here with a new Sugar Nellie DT project! I'll get to that in a moment . . .

First, though, I have to let you in on a little secret!! Sugar Nellie is fixin' to release a whole bunch of new images...rubber AND digi!! Wheet whoo! So...be on the lookout for Sneak Peeks and Blog Hops coming in the very, VERY near future!! (First Sneak Peek may just happen a week from today...just sayin'!)

And now...to my newest Sugar Nellie creation. Sadly, I've made another "Sympathy" card. This one is for a friend of mine whose brother recently passed away...


I've always loved this darling Sugar Nellie "Simply Adorable" digital image!! Her name is Melissa" and I think she's just perfect for a "Sympathy" card. You can find this digi image HERE at Funky Kits.

I colored this sweetheart with Copics and colored pencils (my usual)...and then added just a few embellishments! Here's another angle...


I hope you've enjoyed my latest Sugar Nellie project!! And I hope it brings a smile to my friend's heart. I'm off to drop this in the mail. If you'd like more info on this card plus a look at a few more pics, please visit my blog HERE!!

Have a lovely week, my sweets!! Hugs...until next time.

1 comment:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Perfect image for the sad occasion, beautifully coloured. Can't wait for sneak peeks x