Eye Candy ♥

Good Morning...and what a very good morning it is! The sky is blue, the sun is shining and that makes for a very pleasant morning, despite the fact that I'll spend all day cooped up in an office :(

Have you entered the Sugar Bowl challenge yet? 
One winner chosen at random will win their choice of any 4 Sugar Nellie stamps. I tell you this because there is a new release due out very soon, and believe me when I say...

YOU WILL LOVE THEM!
YOU WILL NEED THEM!
But you could possibly win 4 of them just by entering the challenge.

And now I've teased you all...
This weeks Eye Candy badge goes to...



This gorgeous card using the image Let Them Eat Cake is - in my opinion - perfect.
I love the colours, the layout, the embellies, and of course the image, that goes without saying.

Please take our badge Lorraine :)


Now back to those fairies...
I've been begging Karen for some more of these fairies...waiting...waiting...waiting...
I'm not so good when it comes to being patient so I think I'm left with only 1 option now.
1) Buy a train ticket up to Scotland and go and poke Karen with a cattle prod until we get more fairies.
Think it'll work??

Thanks for looking.
Love Elaine xx

3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I will come and poke her with you as I love these fairies too. Such a gorgeous card and a worth eye candy winner x

Christine L said...

Well done Lorraine... this is fabulous!

HUgs
Christine x

Rachel B. said...

Your card is beautiful! Love this little fairy!