Self Indulgence

Good Morning Sugar Lovers :)

Today we have a new challenge posted over on the Sugar Bowl with the theme of 'anything goes'.
You are not limited to making a card, although I'm sure we all need a steady stream of cards...I certainly do!

What else could you create? 
A decorated candle, I've been wanting to have a bash at making one of these for a long while.
A tissue box cover.
A door hanger or wall plaque.
A scrapbook layout or Smash page.

The possibilities are endless, the only rule is that you must use a Sugar Nellie image.

Today I am being a little self indulgent  and showing you three of my favourite images.


 

A stunning card from Louise with my favourite Sassy image Bella Bunting.
I always love Louise's cards...amazing colouring, pretty papers, the perfect amount and choice of embellishments..and she can sew too! 




Fiona has used my all time favourite stamp Pippi Longsocks...but of course you know that already, right?
My favourite colours too..blues and greens..it's almost perfect Fi, just needs you to write my name in it :)



And our Sugar Mama Gayle has used the ever-so-cute image Peek-A-Boo, an image perfectly suitable for any little girl...or any big girl for that matter (and perfectly suitable for me..I LOVE that little kitty!)

Come on then..pick your favourite Sugar Nellie image, grab your pens and pencils and join in with our challenge.

Thanks for looking
Love Elaine xx

2 comments:

Shazza said...

all fabulous cards x

Dorte said...

Lovely cards, I think I have to ink up a Sugar Nellie.... Thanks for your inspiration, but I miss your sketches!
hugs Dorte