A Christmassy Puss in Boots

Good Morning Everyone! Jane here today. Are you ready for Christmas yet? Are you still making Christmas cards or have you finished and the last one has been sent? I have one more card to make. I feel like I have been making Christmas cards for ever!


I have a Christmas card to share with you today which I made using the adorable 'Puss In Boots' stamp which is usually available here from Funky Kits. It is out of stock at the moment but there are loads more gorgeous Christmassy stamps here. I coloured my image in with Promarkers and then die cut it into a circle.


The gorgeous papers I have used are by Simple Stories. I love the patchwork effect paper. I added a fishtail banner and lots of sewing around the edges and also added lots of flowers from my stash. The sentiment is a Melissa Frances Rub on and I finished by adding a spotty button and some stick on gems. I hope you have a lovely Christmas and I will see you back on the blog in the New Year!
Jane
x

3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I amke Christmas cards all year round and still have my Mum's to make. This s so cute, love the colors too.

Mojca said...

Waw this is soooooo adorable. Hugs! Mojca

Denise Goeldner said...

This is gorgeous love the papers and image hugs xx