You're such a "angel"....

Happy Monday, my lovelies! Pat Frank here with a brand new Sugar Nellie DT card! And, yes...it's another Christmas card!! What can I say?! These next several weeks are a crafter/cardmaker's DREAM! Well, they're a dream for me!! hehe!

Today's card features a precious little angel named "Rosie." She's part of Sugar Nellie's "Fairy Glen" collection! And I gotta tell ya . . . she was a joy to color! (I know...I say that about ALL of my Sugar Nellie stamps and digi images!! But, I swear...it's TRUE!) 


This cutie is available HERE at Funky Kits! And should soon be added to Sugar Nellie's online store in America. Stamps and digi images are being added all the time. Check out the new U.S. store HERE.
 
As always, I colored this image with my Copic Sketch markers and a variety of colored pencils.
Here's another view...


If you'd like more info on how I made this card...as well as a peek at a few more pics, please pop on over to my blog HERE!!

Okey dokey...that's it for me. Have a great week! And for those of you in America celebrating, Happy Thanksgiving! Hugsssss...
 

4 comments:

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

You malkes Lovely Cards, dearly!!
Many Hugs from Marina

Mojca said...

Ohhhhh she is gorgeous! hugs! mojca

Unknown said...

Hi,

Where can I get that stamp?
Thanks
Alenka

Unknown said...

Hi
Where can I get that stamp?
Thanks
Alenka