HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US

{Cake from HERE}
 
 
HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY SUGAR NELLIE
 
Everyone here at the House of Sugar is delighted to reach the ripe  old age of 5!
 
All because of YOU our great supporters, friends and customers.
 
Join up for a month of birthday madness,
yes we are still young at heart and like to play games at our party still.
 
I will be here off and on all month
with birthday themed posts.
Give aways and special editions.
 
 

FUNKYKITS will be joining in the celebration by offering their customers
 BIRTHDAY BONUS  with excess stock at 50% off.
GOING GOING GONE, stamps at £1 each to clear, last chance to add to your collection
 
As we have grown, so has funkykits and we really are all bursting at the seams.
It's hard to say goodbye to older stamps as the have been an essential part of our journey.
Time change and we have to move forward and we need space because no one wants to
move from the HOUSE OF SUGAR.
 
What was your first sweet stamp?
 
Is there anyone still around from FIVE years ago?
 
I am still sorting stock with Funkykits and adding on a daily basis, we have boxes and boxes of stock to work our way through, some of it will head to the USA where our growing customer base will get a chance at the sweet rubber from Scotland.
 
Keep your eyes open and tell your friends, your support is an important part of our growth.
If you are in a forum or a FB group, craft club or just friend who get together, let your buddies know that for the month of November there are many bargains to be had over at FUNKYKITS.
Some non Halloween candy to be won on this blog and a lot of birthday banter over on our Face book page too.
(Susan you'll not be after cake being that you don't like pink ;) )

go get your glad rags on girls , we're having a party
the sugar coated kind!

Karen
 

13 comments:

Cazzy said...

Happy Birthday Sugar Nellie, first sweet stamp, hmmmm, not sure, probably a Leanne Ellis one, will have to go look!

Hugs,

Cazzy x

nnalorac said...

Happy Birthday House of Sugar. Will be popping in by for a Sugar Rush in the next few weeks! Can't come soon enough Carolxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Happy Birthday. I wasn't here 5 years ago, probably about 4 years ago when I bought my first sugar, Daisy, Sweet n Sassy and Flower and I still have them and love them. So many great stamps since then, my favourite stamps and my biggest collection.

Maria Therese said...

Happy Birthday!!
My fist stamps was Maggie with Dotty Scarf and Maggie with Stick & Accesories!!

Denise said...

Happy 5th Birthday - and here's to the next five years.
I don't think I was around at the beginning but I'm sure I bought my first stamp from you probably 4 years ago and it was a Gorjuss Girl - well several Gorjuss Girls actually :0)
Hugs
Denise xx

Shazza said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!! I've been here all that time, Hamish and Maggie were my first stamps. Congratulations x

Elaine said...

Happy 5th birthday Sugar Nellie!!!

I am sad to say that no, I haven't been around for all the five years. I first discovered the addictive Sugar 4 years ago, when I also discovered the joys of stamping and the thrill of inhaling the scent of new rubber :) I know and understand the reasons why digi images are so popular but I will always be a rubber lover.

Enjoy your birthday and eat lots of cake!

Big hugs
Elaine xxx

Fiona said...

happy birthday Sugar Nellie...I too have not been around for 5 years, only a couple for me when i stumbled across Debbi Glennie's blog...so it's her fault for me!!

Fi
x

rachel said...

Happy Birthday - already been over to the store and partaken of some bargains - thankyou xx

Mojca said...

Waw happy birthday. I discovered you a year ago and can't get enough of sugar!!!! thank you for allll tha inspiration and lovely challenges. hugs! mojca

Christine L said...

Happy birthday Sugar Nellie.... now can I please have a slice of that gorgeous cake??

I can't remember my first bit of rubber sugar.... but knowing me, it was bound to have been a fairy..

I love my rubber too...... but also now use a lot of digis... so am really glad to see you adding them slowly but surely!

Have fab birthday celebration..
Big hugs
Christine x

Gail said...

Happy Birthday!

I haven't been there since the beginning but you can bet your life I'll be there until I can't stamp any more! loving the stamps always!

Enjoy the cake

Gail x

Cathy said...

Happy Birthday - I have been around for the 5 years - my first stamp was Sk8tr boy quickly followed by Hamish and Maggie. Its amazing how much Sugar Nellie has grown and changed in the 5 years.
Enjoy the cake ... even if it is pink.
Cathy