SOS- Gorjuss news

Did you hear? There was a quick clearance of stock at one of the UK's biggest craft suppliers,
Personal Impressions, when their licence expired on the Gorjuss range of stamps from Santoro.

This has taken some of us by surprise as you just assume you can go back and add that stamp to your collection when your ready don't you?
After all its a very lucky crafter that buys everything on her wish list at once.

Now there are a lot of stores sell this range but when its gone its gone,
there will be no more made by PI.

I was quick enough to get some of the last stock made
and at a price that I can pass the saving on to you too. WOOOPY DOO

Rubber or clear sets are listed on Funkykits at a very competitive price to start with
 but now we have 25% off all stock here.
This discount will remain until the extra stock is gone and then FK will revert back to full RRP.



I also have to leave some for Debbie in the USA as she will receive her first delivery of Sugar Nellie stamps this month and she will be able to start dispatching from Philadelphia. Debbie will not have the full SN catalogue, there are just too many stamps so the most recent will go first and then the best sellers will follow.






*****OTHER HOT NEWS****

SIMPLY SASSY has gone digital but there are still rubber stamps available while stocks last.

RUBBER HERE    & DIGITAL HERE

Some girls on our FB page have been excited that the Simply Sassy range has begun to go digital.
This range of rubber stamps even had its own DT and blog here, where our wonderful team created beautiful work with artwork from Krista Smith.
 Size was always a problem especially with the skinny girls LOL
 so the freedom to re size a digital image has delighted stampers.
Most of this range is still available in rubber but only a small run was ever made
 and some designs have sold out already.
I am sure if you know these Simply Sassy stamps you also know which ones are still on your wish list.

Why have I made them digital??
 I get asked this a lot. My answer is because  more than half our customers
are international and digital is instant, 
also no postal costs or customs to pay.
Price of digital designs reflect on artists costs more than anything  as there are no rubber, factory or packing costs which saves our customers pounds and pennies.We all like that ;)

I also have to move with the times, how many record shops or video libraries are there in your town?
Times are a changing and change is good for it brings with it new challenges and fresh possibilities.

It will soon be Sugar Nellies 5th birthday and with each year I make changes.
I would never make it on Dragon's Den or Shark Tank, I dont do things because the accountant tells me, I do them because they make me happy. I have had a busy year and its not over yet.
Finding the right balance is key to a happy heart and that is my goal.

Watch this space.....

have a great Sunday

Karen

4 comments:

Jane said...

Crying....the ones I had on my wish list are out of stock :(

Fiona said...

hey Karen...you have obviously being doing the right thing if it's almost 5 years for Sugar Nellie. Change is good as you say and I am looking forward to see what you bring us going forward and to the next 5 years!!

Fi
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hav to hop over and check out these girlies. V happy that Sassies are digi, thanks xx

Shazza said...

all good news Karen, happy Sunday to you x