A Trip to the Park...

Whoot whoo! It's Monday...and it's my Monday! Pat Frank here with my new Sugar Nellie DT creation to share with you! Today's card features an adorable stamp from Sugar Nellie's Home Grown Collection...


This image is called "Trip to the Park"... and is available HERE at Funky Kits. Don't you just love that luscious long hair? It was such fun to color too, I tell ya! I colored this darlin' with Copic Sketch markers and a variety of colored pencils.
 Here's a list of the Copics I used...
Skin: E21, 00, 000, 0000 w/a touch of E13 for darkest shading
Cheeks: R30 & 20
Hair & puppy: E25, 23, 53, 51, 15, YR20
Blues: BG72, 10, 00
Peachy-pinks: R35, 32, 30
Shading around image: BG000 & BG0000


If you'd like more info on this card as well as a look at a few more photos, please pop on over to my blog HERE...and say "hi"!

And...that's it for me. Have a great week! Hugs...until next time!
Pat

4 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

what a great card just love the image and papers

jacqui x

Cards By MI said...

Just stunning! The colour combo is to die for. Just lovely.
Love n hugs
Marie

Shazza said...

how gorgeous!!

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful card. Nice colors and the stamp is so sweet.

Hugs Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.nl/