LOVE LETTERS....

Morning all...

Vicky here today...and I have been playing with one of my gorgeous Simply Sassy stamps called "Love Letters" ...and isn't she a wee cutie..! I have also followed the fabulous sketch over at The Sugar Bowl by the lovely and talented Fiona..

and here she is...


 I have teamed this sweetie with some scrummy MME papers "Love Me"....and the doily is made from a Cheery Lynn die "French Pastry"..


 I have coloured her with some Copics...Chalks for cheeks and Prisma Pencils for added shading...


and finally added a MB flourish..a punched flower from a tonic punch...and lots of Stickles and Viva Pearls too...

For more details please visit my blog here..

So thanks for stopping by....and I hope you all have a lovely day too...

 big hugs Vicky xx

3 comments:

arjette said...

Oohhh beautifull card!!!

gr. arjette.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful and love this image.

Shazza said...

beautiful card, x