Hot Town, Summer In The City...

...Back of my neck getting burnt and gritty
Been down, isn't it a pity, doesn't seem to be a shadow in the city.

Whoa! Maybe not in the UK this year! We're still having rain, and rain and yet more rain.
I'm beginning to get webbed feet! 

Thankfully, we have Summertime over in the Sugar Bowl :)


Andrea's beautiful card uses the image Faye and Freddie.
The little Strawberry makes me think of Summer and Wimbledon :)
And I love the little clouds...and these are nice, fluffy clouds not the horrid rain ones!


 

Coops sweet and summery card uses my favourite Manga image April Showers.
Beautiful colours, pretty papers, fab flowers and a brolly too! Perfect!


And Mojca has used a Gorgeous Girls image to create her fabulous card.
Beautiful colours and papers and perfect embellishments.

This challenge is running for 4 weeks whilst the Sweeties take their Summer vacations, so you have plenty of time to get inky and have some fun with our challenge.
Thanks for looking.
Love Elaine xx

1 comment:

Mojca said...

I am so pleased that you liked my card and really honored that you published my card on your blog. Thank you. Hugs! Mojca