Lets Hear It For The boy!

Lets give the boy a hand
Lets hear it for my baby
You know you gotta understand...

Just having a bit of a boogie moment here, and showing my age too!

The optional theme for the new Sugar Bowl challenge is "One for the boys" and a theme that really made me groan out load, but I love a challenge and I always find it's good  for me to stretch myself and try something out of the ordinary...I never make boy cards!
I really enjoyed making my card and my choice was a baby image but with Father's day on Sunday (in the UK) maybe I should've made my Dad a card instead!


Maria - who also designed the sketch - used the sweetest little hedgie ever...Aviator.


Fiona has used the stamp Worried...note to self: must remember to buy this stamp next time I'm filling my basket at Funky Kits. I love this image but don't appear to own it! Shocking, I know!!


And Erika, our resident Queen of The Adorables, has used the digi image Nathan.

I do hope you will follow the sketch and join in with our challenge..the theme is optional if you're not feeling brave enough to tackle a boy lol!

Thanks for looking
Love Elaine xx

1 comment:

Shazza said...

beautiful cards ladies x