PIPPI LONGSOCKS....

Morning all.....

Vicky here today...and today I'm showcasing the adorable Pippi Longsocks from The Fairy Glen Collection which was launched last October...and I so love this collection.. :o)

I have teamed this sweetie with some gorgeous MME Lost & Found "Breeze" designer papers..and I so love this colour combo too...

...and here she is...


 I have coloured Pippi in Copics, Chalks & Prisma Pencils for shading..


 I have also added some Viva Pearls around Pippi...and some stickles too..


I have also added some leaves from a Marianne D die and the wooden flower echoes the flowers in the pretty papers too..

for more details please pop over to my blog here...

thanks for stopping by...and enjoy the gorgeous sunshine too..

big hugs Vicky xx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Vicky this is outstanding. I love the papers and the cute butterflies. Hugs

Susan said...

Such a cute stamp and beautiful colours! Love it.

Shazza said...

love this, Pippi is one of my faves and I love those papers x

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

I love her,she is gorgeous,I like the colors and the layout of the card,very pretty,greetings Miranda