A Friend is a Gift !!


Goodmorning everyone !!!

Today it's my turn again to post some inspiration for you  :)

I made a tiny paperbag, I bought this in a local store.
I have used a lovely Simply Sassy stamp, called Spread your Wings :)
You can find her of course at FunkyKits !!
Just click HERE.

The papers are from Pink Paislee - Butterfly Garden, such lovely soft tones !
The sentiment is from Kaisercraft - Friendship Sentiments.
The birdcage is a die from Tim Holtz.
The little wooden bird is from a local store.
I've colored the stamp with my Copics.

Colors I've used:
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E11
Blush - R20, R30
Hair - E30, E50, E33, E57, E59
Cage - Y26, Y28
Skirt - R11, R12, R14, R17
Blouse - BG70, BG72
Shoes and bird - E40, E41, E42, E43
Socks - C00, C0, C1

I hope you all have a lovely weekend with a lot of sun !!!

We are at the camping, so I certainly hope we have also nice weather :)

See you all next time !!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

gosh this is so lovely....very inspiring project...wonderful cooured oimage too fabby work...hugs sassyx