Sweet Sugar

Good Morning to you all :)

I hope today finds you all happy, well and ready to get a little inky? The weather in the UK has been horrible these past couple of days...very windy, heavy rain and really dark skies, not fit weather to go out in at all! Best to stop indoors and craft :)

Today I have some gorgeous cards to show you, picked from entries into the current Sugar Bowl challenge.


Isn't this just delicious? It's a pennant made by Heike using the Simply Sassy image Carnival Balloon.


A gorgeous card from Susan using the Gorgeous Girls stamp Little Star.


And a beautiful card off Shirley....yes, she knows how much I love these images and Hello Little Friend is another of my favourites :)

There is still almost a week left to get your entry in to the challenge...and I'd love to see you join in with us.

Now before I go I'll give you a little heads up...pop back here tomorrow and read some VERY nice news!!

Thanks for looking
Love Elaine xx

1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Elaine, it was a big surprise to see my card here, and yes I know that Pipi Longstockings is your favourite image, I think it might be mine to. hugs Shirleyxxxxx