Pippi longsocks

My gosh, time flies these days, it is my turn again to show you a card. I've used Pippi longsocks.. the favorite of Elaine( Hi Elaine!) Everytime I see this stamp I have to think of Elaine..lol!I've colored her with my copics markers.
I had to use the new Pion papers, so gorgeous!!! I love vintage look on cards so I couldn't resist making this one also in vintage. The border is made with a die from Tim Holtz. butterflight and the swirl die is from magnolia. Ofcourse lots of roses on the card and a mini craft envelope with label to write a personal sentiment on it.
It is almost weekend now, for me that means to prepare the last things for my clubday on the 21 of april. 75 members of my club are coming to my home town to do a workshop and just to have a great time with each other.
I wish you a lovely weekend and enjoy stamping and scrapping!
******************
Jeetje zeg, de tijd vliegt, het is alweer mijn beurt om hier iets te laten zien. Elke keer als ik pippi longsocks stempel moet ik aan Elaine denken hahaha die is helemaal wowwsss van deze stempel dus ik moest gewoon deze weer eens gebruiken.Ze is ingekleurd met copics markers en met de nieuwe lijn van Pion is het weer een vintage achtig kaartje geworden met de vlinderborder stans van tim holtz en de swirl van magnolia.
Het weekend staat te beginnen , voor mij betekend dat de laatste dingen nakijken voor de clubdag van 21 april. 75 leden van de club komen gezellig naar Den Helder om een geweldige dag met zijn allen te beleven en natuurlijk een leuk project maken!!
Ik wens iedereen een fijn weekend en geniet ervan!
hugs Tiets xx

11 comments:

Elaine said...

Hee Hee Hee...you KNOW me so well! Yes I do love Pippi so much and I love your beautiful card :)
The papers are beautiful Tiets..I adore the soft, vintage shades.

Thank you for brightening my morning with a little Pippi :)

Enjoy your weekend Tiets
Love Elaine xx

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and the butterflies down the side....

Unknown said...

this is super cute. I love this image. It is adorable.
hugs

Astrid said...

This is as always a stunning card Tiets, beautiful details, I also love Pippi :)

hugs Astrid xxx

JB said...

HOI Tiets ,

weer een prachtig kaartje !!!
Mooie kleuren combinatie .

Fijn weekend Jenny

Unknown said...

Wow, what a stunning card. I love the image and the beautiful vintage look. Lots of gorgeous detail too. Luv & Hugs, Trish x

Gina K said...

Wow, this card is amazing. I love all of the eye candy and the vintage look of it.

Shazza said...

gorgeous creation x

Jolara said...

geweldig Tiets, werkelijk prachtig !

Jolanda said...

Hoi Tiets,
Wat een super kaart!
mooie kleuren heb je gebruikt, welke kleuren combinatie heb je gebruikt?

Groetjes Jolanda

theras kartenblog said...

Your cards are absolutly wonderful - they are cute and I love them a lot.
Ilse (thera)