The beautiful Mori

Good Morning Sugar Addicts! Jane here today with a card made using the beautiful  Ribonita Mori who is available to buy here from Funky Kits. I love all the Ribonita stamps, Alice is my favourite but Mori is a close second, she is so lovely to colour with so much detail, I love the flowers in her hair and the folds in her dress.

I have used Bobunny papers from the Serenity pad to cover my base card and layered up with kraft and wrapped with ribbon. The postcard stamp and sentiment stamp are by Whimsy Stamps.


Mori was stamped onto smooth white card and was coloured with Promarkers before I cut her out using scissors and a craft knife and I added her to the card with foam pads. I finished with a bow topped with a lovely wooden button, a cluster of flowers and some little gems.
Have a lovely Wednesday!
Jane
x

No comments: