Cherry Pip

Good morning sweet friends.  I am so excited to be on the Sugar Nellie Design Team with all these fabulous ladies.  Today is my first post on the Sugar Nellie blog.


I made a card using this adorable Cherry Pip from the Home Grown Sherbet Pips collection.  Isn't she just the cutest little girl ever?  This was the first time I've inked her up and I have to say she was so much fun to color.  I used my copics and colored pencils.  I love her outfit and purse.  What little girl wouldn't love to have a beautiful little dress like that with matching purse and shoes?

You can see Cherry Pip and all her Sherbet Pip friends over at Funky Kits.  I know you'll love them as much as I do.  If you would like more details on my card, please visit my blog.  Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a chance to get inky today.

Hugs, Anita   

6 comments:

Saucy Siciliana said...

Hi, I found you through my friend craftingranny and I am following you from Rome. You have a lovely blog, so creative, as for me I am so untalented with my hands.

Pat said...

Hey Anita...welcome to the team! Love your card, darlin'! The Pips are some of my fave SN stamps. Beautiful coloring and designwork! Hugs. pat Frank

Tracey said...

This is so adorable Anita!! I love it!!

Elaine said...

Hi Anita,
So very pleased to see you here!!

Loving your card..perfectly coloured and so very pretty.

Hugs Elaine xxx

Autumn said...

Congrats Anita! What a beautiful card, I love the bright, bold colors! I know you'll make a fantastic addition to this team!
xxAutumn

Milliesmarvels said...

Gorgeous card Anita! She looks adorable!
Jane
x