birthday bunny


Hello dear fans of those cute Sugar Nellie stamps! 
It's Kathrin here sharing a birthday card with you today. 

I hardly ever know who I want to make a card for before it is done. But it was different with this card and since the recipient loves animals picking an image was easy.

I used 


from the Home Grown Soft Centres range on this one.
With its big gift he is the perfect image to be used on birthday cards. 

I made a dotted background around him which I think is always great for animals images since it adds that touch of extra life.
I put a punched fence and some grass to his left and right and on the left bottom corner/left side I added some punched leaves and some tiny blue flowers. They are really small and so I just sprinkled them over the glue that I put on the card first. I added a few tiny pearls between them and finished the card with a big bow and a "slice of cake on a plate charm". 
 The papers are from DCWV and gcd, the text is by Stampin'Up.

Okay, off now to write and send the card and then to enjoy the last day of carnival here.
Wishing all of you a lovely day!

Hugs,
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kathrin, what a lovely image and you have put the card together beautifully.
Lovely....
Hugs Elaine

Anita said...

This is so adorable. I love your coloring and the colors you used are so pretty.