An amazing gift

While at SECC I was busy blethering when \Ali passes me this very pretty box, Andrea had handed this in for us as gift, OH lovely! Last time I got a decorated box from Tina it was full of tablet, but this time there was something super sweet inside......


A Sugar Nellie Calender, wow 12 pages of sweet stamps all themed to the month




I was blown away by the generosity of Andrea, who must have spent hour on this project and freely handed it over to us at the show, {you see the community that we all belong in IS a huge part of Sugar Nellie}.

I had never met Andrea before, but she must have a sweet tooth because there is a good selection of our stamps in her calender. Pop over and say hello to her on her blog

A huge thank you Andy for your extra special gift, its much appreciated and constatly admired in our store.

I also received a beautiful card and necklace from Marlene, sending you some love back very soon babe.xx

And a great selection of sample cards from Erika from the Sassy Blog, oh they are beautiful and I have to admit to claiming one for a special birthday next month.

But this weeks sees two birthday's in my house,my only son, James turns 12 tomorrow
 and hubby hit 50 the next day!
I think there might be cake in my the kitchen this week, if you pop around for a cuppa :)


take care

Karen

10 comments:

Juls said...

such a gorgeous gift!!! what a beautiful creation!! Hugs Juls

Unknown said...

A really beautiful gift thanks for sharing.
Chris x

Shazza said...

CAKE!! I'm on my way.
Calendar looks gorgeous
x

Casper said...

Hiya Karen,

You had a great time at SECC,Yippeee!

You coming back to Glasgow with your RUBBER?

Oh what an absolute fab box & calendar! Lots of work & love went into that eh?

It is such a fab community that you have built up & great to be part of it!

Happy Birthday to your House! Lots of cake, yum yum !
Have lots of fun & celebrations!

March is a very busy month for Birthday's,Lots of cards to make!

Take care
Big Hugs
Casper
xxx

Cathy said...

It was a stunning box and book Karen, I saw it in the flesh!
Hugs
Cathy

PS Enjoy the cake xx

Erica said...

Hahaha, you're welcome Karen, I'm glad you liked them so much you're using one for yourself :D! I meant to send them in time for the SECC show so you'd have some more demo cards but hey, there's always next time to be on time ;o)

Hope your son and husband have wonderful birthdays, congrats to both of them!

Hugs,
Erica

Macpurp said...

oh what a beautiful gift!!!
love teen xx

Elaine said...

Such a beautiful gift and so sweet of Andrea to make this for you.

Happy 12th birthday to James for tomorrow, and happy 50th birthday to your hubby for Wednesday. I hope he's not touchy about his age..now all blogland knows it!

Love Elaine xx

Erika said...

Beautiful calender, what a lovely gift and box.
Happy birthday to James and Cameron hope they have a good one and enjoy the cake!

Paula (PEP) said...

I'm suffering commenting withdrawal symptoms with a week of snail paced broadband so ........ am gritting my teetch & trying....trying........
What an absolutely stunning gift & an absolute joy to have in front of you. Hope you husband had a lovely 50th - I had a MAC for mine & lots of crafty goodies. It's a bit of an awesome milestone though.
Paula (PEP)