Alice in wonderland..



New challenge over on the bowl (link at the top of this page) where Marlene has set a sketch and the Sweeties have all followed it using a Sugar Nellie stamp, go on over and see those samples , they were all so good I did not know which one to post here so I chose Marlene's one as it has a Leanne Ellis stamp and that is what the prize is.............

Alice in Wonderland  sheet of 6 stamps designed for Sugar Nellie by Leanne Ellis.AND nesties WOW!
Very different to the arty style we have been teasing you with, more in the line with the Annies which I know you love because they are so dam cute and easy to colour.
I cant show you this special edition sheet yet as I have a lovely guest DT member making up the samples, she is a huge Leanne Ellis fan and I thought that her work deserves to be in the spot light :)

So its a great prize, fabulous challenge and there is nothing stopping you going  for it!
Good luck
Karen

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Looking forward to seeing the new Alice in wonderland stamps, I do love the Annie stamps.
Can't wait to see who the guest DT member is, there are so many amazingly talented people out there!

Love Elaine xx

Paula (PEP) said...

Leanne's designs have to be my favourite Sugar Nellies - their distinctive style are unlike anything else I have ever seen & for me are the epitome of Sugar Nellie - you know it's a Sugar Nellie immediately.
Looking forward tot his hugely.
Paula (PEP)

G Peplow said...

Hi Karen, lovely card, the stamps look great can't wait to see them:0)

Today, Hooray!!!!, I received my candy a stamp called 'I give you my heart' Simply Sassy!It's gorgeous!

Thank you so much, will be playing with it very soon. Hope the results be good enough to share :0) xx