Challenge 8 on SCS

Evening my fellow Sugar fans, good to see so many of you managed to follow those simple instructions for a spring card last week, will be popping off to draw the winner in a minute, but thought I'd start this thread up first.


I guess you are all keen to see what I want to see you create this week, well I'll tel you, I want to see flowers, how you interpret this is upto you, you could use a stamp with flowers in it, suck as some of the new Mary Halls, could be a Leanne Ellis one, the choose is wild with our beloved Sugar Nellies, should you wish you could use flowers as an embellishment, or on your backing papers, the choice as they say is yours.


Now, as I am heading off on holiday on Saturday 29th, all going to plan the house sitters will arrive and look after the animals, and the volcanic ash doesn't throw a huge spanner in the works, so I plan to leave this challenge open until my return on 8th June, but for all you sugar fans I will post another challenge early for you all on Thursday 27th so that you still have a weekly challenge, and I will be looking forward to seeing all your fabby creations when I return.
Anyway good luck, and can't wait to see all the beautiful flower creations.
Have a good week, I'll try and be around more this week now I got my computer fixed.
Hugs Fiona xxxx
 
Thanks Fiona you are doing a sweet job over on the SCS forum, link at top of this page. Prize for this challenge is 3 stamps, your choice :)
 
Some changes over on the Sugar Bowl, we cant wait to see what Gayle has planned, I am sure what ever it is there will be some amazing work from the team to inspire you all.
 
have a great weekend
 
Karen

4 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

The SCS forum is an absolute delight so thank you Karen for getting it started & also a thank you to Fiona who is now doing the daily overseeing. It's my daily "fix" & gives me a window on what is happening outside my own little world. It's safe to just be yourself & honest about what you are trying in terms of crafting & full of encouragement if you're having a "bad hair day" for whatever reason. Apologies for waffling but it & SN is making a huge difference to me........
Much love & thanks to everybody.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Lorraine said...

these challenges are so much fun and we get to chat with each other its a really great community and us girls are loving it so please join in on the fun more the merrier thanks Karen and Fi its been great xx

Daniele said...

Hi Read about people selling on EBay I'm in full agreement with any type of downloading be it stamps, DVD's etc. it puts peple out of buisness.you said that Marie was selling the hanglar stamps on EBay but I couldnt find them can you let me know the details please my blog is http://musingsofachocoholic.blogspot.com/ thanking you in advance
Daniele

Ali Watson said...

Hear Hear Paula & Lorraine...and we are a friendly bunch too :D Fiona keeps us going with the challenges and we have a good laugh too. Thank you Karen for our own we happy place.
Hugs Ali x