Time flies

Time flies like a bird, before you know it, it's gone.

As we reach the middle of another month and as fast as I try I cant keep up.

We received a beautiful box of creations from Lilian this week, absolutely stunning, very generous.
A visit from a sweetie yesterday, it was nice to meet Judy in real life, and all her boys, four of them, all very good looking ;)

Some new artwork to bring a smile to your face some time soon.

I have been thinking about other things, the fundraiser, expanding out DT, winter themes for stamps, magazine features and sometimes I get to think about what I might have had for lunch if I had time and there was a choice:P

Miss Sugar Babe returns to Glasgow today, Miss Funkykits sits part of her driving test , I am grateful that our schools have gone back and that the other two are save and occupied all day.

So nothing too exciting in the HOUSE OF SUGAR planned for today. Final number for pre orders have gone to the factory and I hope to start sending out the international ones this weekend once we have everything else dispatched.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, remember that if you are an international customer at Funkykits that large orders will be cancelled and if your stamps are out of stock by the time you go back to shop again, there is nothing we can do, just remember to check out when you have 10 Sugar Nellie stamps and start again if you need a big sugar fix, two orders are better than one big cancelled one.
It is not that we don't want to send you loads of sugar its because of weight and insurance.

10 comments:

Zarah said...

YAY! Can't wait to get my new stamps! :D

Ali Watson said...

Hi Karen i just wished i lived nearer and could help you out at this busy time. Pennies didn't allow GG#2 so looking forwad to singles when they come out. Weaning myself back into blogging lol been awol long enough plus my Nellies are getting dusty shame on me. Hope you enjoyed your trip to Craftology :)Have a super week.

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Lovely to meet you Karen!! Wish I could have stayed longer! Oh my hubbie will love you :) Don't think I will show him what you have said!! Thanks for your time yesterday. Look forward to seeing you again sometime.
Judy x

Maria Therese said...

am sooo looking forward to getting my hands on the new gorjuss girls!!♥♥♥♥

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow i dont know how you keep it all so togeather and so organised ,
i would have lost my head ages ago lolxxx
hope your daughter dose well on the frist bit of her driving test xxx
hugs Dawnxxx

Kristine said...

I can't wait to see new designs.
And if you plan to expand your DT, I would love to design cards for you!
Visit my blog here: httå://kristineskort.blogspot.com


Hugs from Kristine

V said...

New artwork to show off soon is certainly exciting enough! :) I can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

Cazzy said...

I have some Leanne Ellis stamps now, going to mount them and get stamping but it may not be until next week after my break at the seaside.

I love the stamps, wish I had got the plate, but hope I get the next one.

Cazzy x

Donalda said...

Oh your daughter will come through it like a breeze dear. Sounds like you have been really busy dear you better get some rest before all those new stamps need to be shipped lol Can't wait dear.
If I could I would be right there helping you for I do love my sugar!!. Oh a little toot. I got featured on Inspriatinal Craft blog with 3 of your stamps how cool is thatCheck it out hereHave a great day dear

Diana said...

Karen it sounds like your one busy lady over at the house of sugar. Wish I could help you out.Can't wait to see all the new images from all your wonderful designers.