Celebrate





Celebrate our second range from Leanne Ellis, we have 6 in total to be released at the end of February. This one is sure to be popular, all those occasion's that you bring out the bubbly, graduations, birthdays especially16, 18, 21, new job.............
This is one of the stamps offered as a prize over at the sugar bowl, they have great prizes for those who join in with their challenges. Join in it's a lot of fun playing in the sugar bowl with the sweeties.

Enjoy your weekend, mine is a little bit quiet as my boys, DH & DS are away to Italy skiing this week. This will be one quick week with plenty to keep me busy, only less meals and washing to do. ;)



Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

10 comments:

pinky said...

Ah those stamps sound lovely. Have a nice day and enjoy some peace and quiet.
Pinky

Macpurp said...

oh how sweet is she?
cant wait to see the rest of them!
love tina x

Donalda said...

Oh she is gorgeous a must have !!!!!!! Enjoy your weekend dear!!!!!!!

Marcea said...

ooooh she looks beautiful!!!! Can't wait to get my hands on that new rubber!
-x-

Leann said...

Ooooooooh, she's so cute!
I've been busy colouring in all the lovelies that arrived on my doorstep yesterday ~ thank you! :)
Hugs x

Unknown said...

Love it. I had my first Leanne Ellis stamp delivered last week. Can't wait to use it.

Cathy said...

Oh isn't Annie adorable - definitely a release to celebrate!! I'm going to be squirreling some pennies away for this release.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Kristine said...

Aaaah! She looks so lovely! It's always so much fun to see what new designs arriving;)
Can't wait to receive the Gorjuss Girls! Gonna be so much fun;)
I love your stamps and you can see some cards I created with them HERE...
Hugs from Kristine;)

Tammy said...

I can't wait! I love the first batch and get so many comments when I make cards with them.

Randi said...

How cute!! I can see lots of uses for this one!