CAS Cuttlebug




Thursday and a lot of deliveries in the house of sugar but it will take us some time to cut and pack, hold on until the weekend and we can show you some new stamps :)

But to keep you busy and give you something to think about, still talking CAS, here is one from Alison, what can I say, simply stunning. Visit Alison's blog for more.
http://stampingheaven.blogspot.com/
and if you have found any photos of new cuttlebug embossing folders, please share with me, I have been hunting the net for them and have yet to find new ones at CHA.

6 comments:

Kruemel said...

I don´t want to make you sad - but it seems like there are no new CB folders this winter. I know some who went there and also talked to Provocraft and those told me that there aren´t any... :o(

Beth said...

What an adorable card. I love the coloring and the gingham ribbon. So sweet!

I hope I haven't missed the pre-order for the Gorjuss stamps?

stampingcaz said...

I heard from someone at CHA there were NO new embossing folders :(

craftyb said...

Alison's card is gorgeous! Simple and oh-so elegant!

Thank goodness the weekend isn't too far away to wait!! bx

Wiccababe said...

I too heard there were no new embossing folders for the cuttlebug - think it was a thread on SCS.
But there are supposed to be new ones at the summer CHA

Maggie Lamarre said...

Fantastic cards, the new folders are just a rumour, they are schedule to appear in July..
Thanks for stopping by http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com
Maggie