Erica is amazing

Yes some of us have come across her work before but if you are new to Sugar Nellie, pop over to
http://blogje-van-eer.blogspot.com/2008/10/finallymy-project-o.html
and see the amazing project, its just darling.

I think its time to send some candy to Erica, a few animals to challenge her a little :)

Ethel all group A have their stamps group B will be sent something new, maybe even a new collection by a new designers dependant on the time scale.

***********************************************************************

Sarah has been busy and here is here card, I love the colour and he sentiment, pop over to her blog for more details. Thank you Sarah it is beautiful, thanks for sharing.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Erica's work is certainly amazing! I've made my first card with the Braveheart soft centres stamp, its here

Hope you like it!

Sarah x

Erica said...

Thank you for your lovely compliment :D! I look forward to the animal challenge, although with such sweet stamps it won't be much of a challenge I think ;o) Thank you!!!

Sugary Greetings,
Erica